Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

Private Swap (postcrossing)

And the last blog entry for now features two wonderful cards from Poland. I found the first one in someone's postcrossing gallery and asked the sender if he could get another copy of it. He promised to look for one and a few days later I received a message telling me that he got another copy and needed my address :)

Definitely one of my favourite postcards. I love the gloomy view with the almost empty park except for one single lonely person sitting there. Fantastic!


 The card came in an envelope together with this postcard here. It's an interesting looking sculpture of a dragon. It's called the Wawel Dragon and stands in front of the Dragon's Cave in Kraków.


I just received his address along with the cards which is good because otherwise I would have only sent one postcard back :) Think I have to go out and buy some beautiful postcards today :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen