Sonntag, 25. September 2011

No updates?

It definitely isn't new that it takes me a while to update this blog, but this time I actually have a reason for it!
I decided to move everything to wordpress!

It will take me a while before I have moved all the posts over to my new site, but once I'm done I'll give you a link to my new blog!

At first I thought about only posting all my new cards on the wordpress blog and leave a link to this blog here, but if I make a postcard blog I want to do it right and have it feature ALL my received postcards and not just a few. With the hundreds of cards that i received so far it really takes some time to post them all especially since I don't want to do so many bulk posts like I did for this blog here.

So look forward to a much nicer blog on wordpress!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen